• Application Open: December 1, 2021 EST
• Application deadline: December 8, 2021 EST
• Notification of award: December 13, 2021 EST
To complete an application, an applicant is asked to provide:
- Basic information about the applicant;
- Information about his/her accepted IHCI 2021 papers;
- A statement about how attendance at IHCI 2021 will impact the applicant; and
- Resume/CV of the applicant
In addition, the application requires the endorsement by the student’s faculty advisor. This endorsement is requested via email by the application system.
Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis. In order for an award recipient to claim the travel grant – typically in the range upto US $ 800 (or a similar amount of travel support such as accommodation support) – he/she must provide proof of attendance (registration) and of travel (e.g. boarding passes and ticket receipt or travel plan if you plan to drive over to Kent). Instructions regarding the reimbursement process will be provided at a later date.
Support and Information
For questions regarding travel support, please contact; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org